Learning how to make an invoice on Invoiced is one of the first steps to successfully billing your clients.
Steps to create an invoice:
1. Sign in to the web app at invoiced.com.
2. Go to the Invoices section in the left sidebar of the app.
3. Click the New Invoice button.
4. Select an existing client or create a new one by clicking the + New Client button.
5. Enter in all of the details of your invoice, including the date, line items, and invoice fields. We will generate a new invoice number for you automatically, but you have the option to enter your own. On the right, there is an Options menu where you can change properties of the invoice including the currency, template, and more.
6. Once you have entered in your invoice click Save as Draft to save the invoices as a draft where it will not be considered due yet or Save and Issue to issue the invoice to your client's account.
- Line items can be reordered using the drag handle next to each line item.
- Pressing the expand button (down arrow) next to line items will allow you to set the line item's type, description, and any Rates.