One of the major advantages to using an online billing system like Invoiced is how easy paperless billing becomes. Not only does it save paper, your customers will receive receipts instantly. By using Invoiced to send your payment receipts we will keep track of when and where a receipt was sent.
Steps to sending a receipt:
1. Sign in to the web app at invoiced.com.
2. Go to the Payments section in the left sidebar of the app.
3. Find and open the payment you want to send. Please make sure that the customer associated with the payment has an email address on file before proceeding.
4. Click Send Receipt button near the top of the screen. If you don't see it then you can always go to More > Send Receipt.
5. The next screen will have the subject, Blind Carbon Copy (BCC), and message pre-filled using your email settings. You can customize these fields further if you want. The resulting email will also include an PDF attachment of the receipt. When everything looks right click the Send button.
6. The email will be added to the send queue. Once the email has been sent it will show up in the history for the customer and the payment. Emails are usually sent immediately after being added to the queue.