Invoiced supports two-factor authentication (2FA) out of the box. We strongly recommend that everyone sets up 2FA for enhanced account security.
When two-factor authentication is enabled on your Invoiced account, when you are signing in you will be prompted you to enter in the most recently generated authentication token, in addition to your username and password. This can provide an extra layer of security in the event that your username and password are compromised by an attacker.
Steps to set up two-factor authentication:
1. Sign to the web app at invoiced.com.
2. Click on your initials in the top right corner and click on My Account.
3. Click on Enable in the Two-Factor Authentication section.
4. Enter in your cell phone number to get the connection process started.
5. Install the Authy application using the link in the text message and follow the instructions to finish set up.