In order to mark an invoice as paid on Invoiced you have to record payments you receive. When you record a payment we will automatically deduct the amount from the invoice and customer balance. Once the invoice balance is zero then the invoice will be marked as paid. Conversely, if you edit or delete a recorded payment and it no longer covers the invoice balance then it will be unmarked as paid.
Steps to recording an invoice payment:
1. Sign in to the web app at invoiced.com.
2. Go to the Invoices section in the left sidebar of the app.
3. Find and open the invoice you want to add a payment for.
4. Click the Receive Payment button in the Payments section.
5. A Receive Payment dialog will appear with the invoice number and current balance already filled in. Once you have entered in all of the details of the payment click Save.