When you are ready to set up recurring billing for your customer, you need to create a subscription.
Steps to add a Subscription:
1. Sign in to the web app at invoiced.com.
2. Go to the Subscriptions section in the left sidebar of the app.
3. Click the Add Subscription button in the top right.
4. A dialog will appear where you can enter the details for your subscription, including the start date, duration, subscription quantity, addons, disocunts, and taxes. You also have to select or create a recurring plan that describes how much an how often your client should be billed. A plan is simply an amount and a recurring interval. For example, a web host might have a Web Hosting plan that is $99 every 1 month. Clients subscribed to that plan will then be billed $99 every month for the duration of the subscription (in addition to any addons, taxes, and discounts).
5. Once you entered your details, click Add, and your subscription will be created. We process subscription renewals within a minute of the renewal date, or immediately if the start date is now.