Whenever an online payment is submitted through your billing portal, including credit card, Bitcoin, and PayPal payments, we will automatically record the charge.
Offline payments, such as checks or wire transfers, however must be recorded from the dashboard. We allow customers to notify you on the payment page if payment is on its way, say a check is in the mail, and when you can expect it by. Just please remember to record the payment in the dashboard once you receive it.
Note: Partial payment of invoices is supported.
Steps to create a payment:
1. Sign in to the web app at invoiced.com.
2. Go to the Payments section in the left sidebar of the app.
3. Click the Record Payment button.
4. Select an existing invoice by typing in the invoice number.
5. Enter in all of the details of the payment, including the date, method, and amount.
6. Once you have entered in the details click Save Payment.