Invoiced can create estimates or quotes for your clients.
Steps to create an estimate:
1. Sign in to the web app at invoiced.com.
2. Go to the Estimates section in the left sidebar of the app.
3. Click the New Estimate button.
4. Select an existing client or create a new one by clicking the + New Client button.
5. Enter in all of the details of your estimate, including the date, line items, and fields. We will generate a new estimate number for you automatically, but you have the option to enter your own. On the right, there is an Options menu where you can change properties of the estimate including the currency, template, and more.
6. Once you have entered in your invoice click Save as Draft to save the estimates as a draft or Save and Issue to issue the estimate to your client's account.